- Your campus id+ Office can issue you a new id+ card for a $15 replacement fee.
- Filing a police report does not waive the replacement fee of a stolen card.
- The replacement activates some services immediately, such as LionCash+, the Campus Meal Plan, and residence hall access. Some services may take up to 72 hours.
- Only the latest card printed is valid.
- If your status or name changes and you bring in your old card, we'll replace it for free.
-Full-face view directly facing the camera with both eyes open
-Neutral facial expression or a natural (unexaggerated) smile; unusual expressions are not permitted
-Hats or head coverings are not permitted unless worn daily for religious purposes; must be pictured on the valid form of photo ID (passport, driver's license, etc.) and cannot obscure hairline or cast shadows on the face
-Sunglasses or dark tinted glasses are not permitted unless medically necessary; medical certificate may be required
-A new photo is captured each time an id+ card is issued