If your card is lost or stolen you'll need to deactivate it immediately online, at the id+ Office (during business hours), or by telephone.
- Your campus id+ Office can issue you a new id+ card for a $20 replacement fee.
- Filing a police report does not waive the replacement fee of a stolen card.
- The replacement activates some services immediately, such as LionCash, the Campus Meal Plan, and residence hall access. Some services may take up to 72 hours.
- Only the latest card printed is valid.
- If your status or name changes and you bring in your old card, we'll replace it for free.