How to Make a Guest LionCash Deposit
Important Information about LionCash
- LionCash cannot be used to rent textbooks or for payment at the Penn State Bursar's Office.
- LionCash deposits are processed as a purchase, not a cash advance by your financial institution.
- In accordance with FERPA, only students have access to view their transactions.
- Online LionCash deposits - If you do not click MAKE DEPOSIT your payment will not post to your student's LionCash account. Your payment will show as a pending charge on your account. It is up to your finanial institution to remove pending charges that have not posted.
1. Click Make a guest deposit
2. Complete the beneficiary's information - First/Given Name, Last/Family Name, Student PSU ID Number and click CONTRIBUTE
3. Choose LionCash, enter the amount, and click NEXT
4. Complete Credit Card Payment Information and click Submit
5. Confirm deposit details and click MAKE DEPOSIT
At the University Park id+ Office or at Housing & Food Service Office locations at Penn State residential campuses with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, or Google Pay. The student's 16-digit card number is required to process the deposit.
Make check payable to Penn State University. Please include a note containing the student’s name and PSU ID number.
Penn State id+ Office
20 HUB-Robeson Center
University Park, PA 16802