Submitting a photo for your id+ card is easy. Follow the instructions below to submit your headshot photo and upload a valid government-issued photo identification (vetting document). Once submitted, an email notification will indicate whether the photo has been approved or a new submission will be required.
Photo Submission Instructions
- Open eAccounts Personal Information.
- Click to submit a new photo.
- Upload a photo. Note: The photo must meet the requirements outlined below.
- Upload a valid government-issued photo identification.
- Click SUBMIT & SIGN OUT
Accepted valid government-issued photo identifications:
- Driver's License (Issued within U.S. including U.S. Territories)
- Non-Driver Photo ID (Issued within U.S. including U.S. Territories)
- Learners Permit (Issued within U.S. including U.S. Territories)
- U.S.Military ID
- Tribal Card
Photo Submission Guidelines
- Shoulders and head directly facing the camera
- Eyes open
- Background is plain and neutral
- Photo is in color and without filters
- Crop photo
- Wear a hat or sunglasses
- Use hand gestures
- Include anyone else in the photo
SETTING UP A MOBILE ID+ CARD
Once a photo has been approved via email notification, the cardholder is eligible to set up a mobile id+ card the day before a scheduled NSO appointment. To learn more, visit idcard.psu.edu/mobile.