LionCash Refund Request Form

LionCash Refund Request Guidelines

  • Requests for refunds will only be granted to students upon graduation or withdrawal from the University.
  • Students may also request a refund at the end of spring semester.
  • Faculty and staff may obtain refunds upon request at any time. 
  • All requests for refunds upon graduation, withdrawal from the University or termination of employment by the University must be received within ninety (90) days of graduation, withdrawal or termination.
  • Any funds left in an account longer than ninety (90) days are forfeited and become the property of the University.

Approved refund requests will only be issued via a check made payable to the cardholder and will be mailed to the permanent home address on record.

Updated 12/15/2021


(###) ### - ####
As listed in LionPATH