LionCash Refund Request Form
LionCash Refund Request Guidelines
- Requests for refunds will only be granted to students upon graduation or withdrawal from the University.
- Students may also request a refund at the end of spring semester.
- Faculty and staff may obtain refunds upon request at any time.
- All requests for refunds upon graduation, withdrawal from the University or termination of employment by the University must be received within ninety (90) days of graduation, withdrawal or termination.
- Any funds left in an account longer than ninety (90) days are forfeited and become the property of the University.
Approved refund requests will only be issued via a check made payable to the cardholder and will be mailed to the permanent home address on record.