The image style of field_image field is broken on the node bundle feature. Try (re)setting the image style in the display settings and form display settings.
Penn State recently updated its id+ card with a new design and enhanced features. In Nov. 2022, Penn State will kick off a University-wide re-carding process with five Commonwealth Campuses, including Dickinson Law, DuBois, Great Valley, Shenango, and Wilkes-Barre.
To create a seamless re-carding process, Penn State requires all students, faculty, and staff to upload an updated photo headshot before obtaining an updated id+ card. A new ID photo must be submitted by Nov. 4 for fall 2022 re-carding distribution. Details of how to submit a new headshot photo are below.
The new campus card will have an updated design and several new contactless features that create a user-friendly digital experience and improved security for the Penn State community. Additional information will be available in an upcoming Penn State News article about the local re-carding events at the selected Commonwealth Campuses.
How can I obtain my new id+ card?
Penn Staters at select Commonwealth Campuses (Dickinson Law, DuBois, Great Valley, Shenango, Wilkes-Barre) will need to submit a new ID photo via the Transact eAccount Mobile App by Nov. 4, 2022. Follow the five steps below on how to submit your new ID photo:
- Download the Transact eAccounts Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play to your phone.
- Search for Penn State and click the SSO (single sign-on) login screen.
- Enter your Penn State user-id ([email protected]) to authenticate your device.
- Upload your updated ID photo on the Transact eAccounts Mobile app.
If you have problems uploading your photo, contact [email protected]
When can I pick up my new id+ card?
An id+ card pick-up event will be announced at your campus.
- New id+ cards can only be issued when your current id+ card is returned during the re-carding process.
- A valid government-issued photo identification must be present at the time of pick-up.
Contact us with questions.